EXPERTS CORE TEAM
Administrator Sri Sri Ravishankar Vidya Mandirs, Art of Living
Acharya Prashanth.V.Kumar Objective: To excel in the spiritual path and achieve the highest purpose of life.
Full time Faculty of The Art of Living from 1994 onwards. (25+years)
Empowered to conduct the following programs by Gurudev:
- The Art of Living Happiness Program: An internationally acclaimed entry level spiritual course for stress free and happy living.
- Advance Meditation Program: A 4 day residential program which is a journey that takes you back to the source, through deep silence and meditation.
- Y.L.T.P: Very intensive 8 days interactive program built to nurture the leadership qualities in the youth to make them self motivated to take leadership of the society.
- The Art of Living Yoga Level 1: Entry level Yoga program for the non initiates of Yoga.
- The Art of Living Yoga Level 2: An advanced level program in Yoga based on Pathanjali Yoga Sutras. It is a four day residential program which includes a lot of cleansing processes and meditation.
- Eternity Process: A process targeted to remove deep-rooted stress through relaxation.
- VTP: A complete program of training volunteers and preparing people for Teachers Training Program.
- Teacher’s Training Program: A 15 day program of ‘Training the Trainers’ which is the program to create AOL Teachers.
- Pranayam Dhyana Shibir: Recharge, Strengthen and Awaken your true potential through simplepostures, breathing techniques, meditation and yogic knowledge.
- Bharathiyatha Workshops: Prashantji has created a program called Bharathiyatha where India’s Paramparas (Traditions), Samskaras (Sacraments), Shastras (Sciences) are organized into a workshop. Bharathiyatha is a way of life practiced in this part of the world Bharathavarsha. It is a knowledge assimilated from travelling across the length and breadth of India, living, observing, working and learning with the people of India.
- Cooking Well: Prashantji has created a program called Cooking Well, which brings the dimension of nutritious healthy cooking into day to day life. He is also in the process of publishing a book on healthy breakfast recipes.
25++ years of Work Experience with The Art of Living
- Director, Centre of Prevention of Diseases and Promotion of Health, The Art of Living.
- Director, Living Well Program
- Special Advisor STC & VVKI KAB.
- State Coordinator, YLTP Karnataka.
- Chief Executive – Operations SSRVM Trust from Sep ’08 to Jan ‘10. Responsible for:
- Compiling and implementation of a master manual including HR, Projects, Marketing,
- Purchase & Other Operations.
- Recruitment of people for HR, Marketing, Finance and Franchising.
- Resolving issues between school committees and Trust, professional colleges and Trust.
- Taking care of general administration of the trust office, schools and institutions.Putting a brand building process in place for the SSRVM Trust.
- Chief Executive Officer VVKI Publications Division (Publications Division of The Art of Living) from Sep ’07 to Aug ’08. Responsible for:
- Production, Marketing, Sales, Dispatch,Collections and Stocking of Books, CD’s, Cassettes and Periodicals of The Art of Living mainly talks and lectures given by H.H Sri. Ravi Shankar, founder of The Art of Living.
- Chief Administrator SSRVM Central Trust Bangalore
- He has also learnt and practiced Palmistry, Numerology, Acupuncture, Siddha system of medicine, Magneto therapy, Pranic healing, Sujok acupuncture and Homeopathy.
- He has also implemented large scale projects for Watershed management and rain water harvesting, low cost housing, organic farming.
- He has implemented projects using Sustainable, Low Cost, Local, Traditional and eco-friendly architecture and civil engineering.
- He has conducted workshops on “The concept of Aashta Lakshmi and the cashless economy of Bharat.”
- Twice attended “Tanima” the seminar on Indian Architecture and Aesthetic at NIT Calicut.
Highlights of the 25+ years.
- Organised the Know Diabetes-No Diabetes program at KSLTA Stadium, Bangalore with more than 5000 Participants
- Organised the Know Diabetes-No Diabetes Walkathon and Free Diabetes Screening Camps with more than 6000 participants
- Conducted Pranayama Dhyan Shibirs (PDS)for more than 5000 people so far
- Conducted YLTP Phase I and Phase II for 4000 youth so far.
- Conducted Teacher’s Training Course for more than 600 people in the Bangalore Ashram
- Conducted TTC for 100 people in Russia
- Successfully implemented Tsunami Seva Project in Andaman and Nicobar islands in from December 2004 to June 2005
- Conducted more than 100 workshops on various aspects of Bharathiyata.
- Conducted workshops on Bharathiya Shilpa Shastra at Andhra University and Gitam University at Vishakapatnam.
- Made a data bank of 1000+ artisans across India.
- Learnt Pottery, Terracotta, Clay Moulding, Bamboo Work, Carpentry, Metal Casting and Handloom weaving.
Work Experience before The Art of Living
- Medical Representative: The East India Pharmaceutical Works Limited for 9 years from 1985 to 1994. Responsible for all marketing operations in 3 districts of Karnataka Bangalore South, Hassan and Chikamagalur.
- High light of career – brought the Hassan and Chikamagalur market from Rs.2000 per month in 1985 to Rs.2,00,000/- per month in 1994
- Was all India no 1 for several products and Karnataka All India no 1 in Rupee-wise sales for the last 2 years of career
Comments are closed.