Sri. Manjunath S
Yoga Bharati (Yoga at School)
Sri Manjunath S. is In-charge of Samvit Yoga Bharati (Yoga at School) Module and has been conducting workshops and trainings for the last 8 years.
He has completed YIC, YTTC and PGDY Courses from Bangalore University, besides Pranic Healing Course Level 1, Acupressure Course Level 1 and Mudra Yoga.
He has an experience of 20 years in Yoga field, of which 14 years in a CBSE School. He is currently, Yoga HOD at 12 Rashtrotthana Vidya Kendra, Thanisandra, Bengaluru.
- One year as Guest Lecturer with Bangalore University
- Trainer at Police Training Centre at Bengaluru
- Yoga Pramukh for Bengaluru District at Vidya Bharati, Karnataka, for the last 9 years
- As part of the Rashtrotthana Vidya Kendra School’s SEVA activities, he is In-charge for imparting free yoga classes in 40 govt. schools, benefitting about 8500 students.
- He himself also initiated and has been conducting free yoga classes for the last 9 years, with Patanajali Yoga Samithi. Now, there are 10 such centres in Bengaluru North.
- He has been a social worker for the last 30 years (seva activities, motivational speaker & resource person)
Comments are closed.